Once the WiseTime App is installed and running, you can access it at any time by clicking on the WiseTime icon in your system tray, which is located by your computer’s clock.
From the drop down window you will be able to:
- See the user account that is logged in to the app
- Quickly link to your Timeline (Console)
- Access your app settings via the Settings cog. Here you'll find your:
- View inactivity notifications and click to add manual time if you wish
- Clear notifications by clicking the notification's 'x' or clicking 'Clear all'
- View your app status
- Pause activity logging for a designated period of time, and resume it.
You will need to have an internet connection in order to open your WiseTime Timeline, however, if you are not connected the WiseTime App will continue to operate and log your activity even when you are offline. It will then sync & upload the activity to the timeline when your internet connection is re-established.