To install the Outlook add-in for mobile, you must go to your browser version of Outlook and log in. Once installed here it will begin to appear on all your Outlook apps on mobile devices.
You can also install the add-in via the Microsoft App Store.
Installing the add-in through the Outlook App via the direct URL
- Open Outlook, and click on 'Get Add-Ins' from the top ribbon
- Go to 'My add-ins' and scroll down to 'Custom add-ins' and select 'Add from URL' from the dropdown
- Enter https://wisetime.com/ic/outlook/manifest.xml
- Back in your Outlook App, you will see the WiseTime icon in the top ribbon. To post time to your Timeline you must click on the icon.
- You will be prompted to sync devices on your first visit. To do so, copy the code from the add-in that will show on your device:
- Head to your WiseTime Profile page. At the top of the profile page, click on the "Connect the Outlook Add-In" button to input your code.
- The WiseTime icon will now be available on all mobile devices also. How to log time on mobile
Article is closed for comments.