Our WiseTime Connection for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can be set up in minutes. Once the two systems are connected, Business Central Job Numbers will seamlessly sync across to WiseTime to allow for automatic detection and tagging of your activities.
The Business Central Connection is available as part of the WiseTime Professional plan.
First, you must ensure that you have:
- A WiseTime team with a Professional or Enterprise plan
- Admin access to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
To connect WiseTime to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Open your WiseTime Timeline and go to the Team Settings page
- Scroll down to Connections and click on the 'New Connection' button
- Select Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud as your Connection Type
- Follow the link to the Microsoft App Store to install the Add-In. You will need to be signed in to your Microsoft Account, or will be prompted to do so
- Once you have installed the Add-In, search 'WiseTime' within Business Central to access the WiseTime connect settings
- Follow the 3 steps from the connection settings page to link your accounts and grant access
Article is closed for comments.