Our WiseTime Connection for Jira Cloud can be set up in minutes. Once the two systems are connected, Jira tickets will seamlessly sync across to WiseTime to allow for automatic detection and tagging of your activities.
The Jira Cloud Connector is available with a WiseTime Professional plan.
Note: The Jira Server Connection requires an Enterprise plan. Contact us to enquire about the Jira Server Connection.
First, you must ensure that you have:
- A WiseTime team with a Professional or Enterprise plan
- Admin access to your Jira Cloud instance
To connect WiseTime to Jira Cloud:
- Open your WiseTime console and go to the Team Settings page
- Scroll down to Connections and click on the 'New Connection' button
- Select Jira Cloud as your Connection Type, enter a name for your connection and click 'Create'
- Once created, click on the settings cog to retrieve your API key
- Copy the API key, then go to the Atlassian Marketplace and click on 'Get it now' to install
- You will see the following message when the app is installed. Click on 'Configure' or go to 'Manage Apps' and click on 'Configure' there.
- Here you will paste your API key and click the 'Save' button
Your connection is now configured and active. All your Jira ticket numbers will be synced across to WiseTime as tags, and any new tickets created will automatically be added to WiseTime too.