My posted time isn't appearing in my connected system.
You will want to verify that:
- The email address used for your WiseTime account, or the `external user-id`, must match the email address used in the connected system for the user to be able to post time.
- The time posted must have a tag. Without a relevant tag, WiseTime does not know where in your connected system to show the posted time.
- For Clio connections, you can try to re-authenticate your connection from the team settings page by clicking on the settings cog.
- If you are a member of multiple teams, verify that you have posted time to the correct team.
- Verify that your connector is online by going to the Team Settings page. A red circle next to the connector means that it is offline; a green circle indicates that it is online:
I don’t see any activity or time in WiseTime Console.
You will want to verify that you have:
- Installed the WiseTime software on your computer.
- Once installed, you will want to Run the software.
- Once Running you will see the WiseTime icon located in your system tray, which is located by your computer’s clock, or in your menu bar if using Mac or Linux
- Click on the WiseTime icon and verify that the software is not ‘paused’. If it is, select ‘resume’ and it will start tracking your activity & time.
- Last, click on the WiseTime icon and check when the last time the WiseTime App has synced with Console.
How to fix WiseTime.exe-application error (error code 0xc000007b)?
Navigate to the Programs folder on your Windows PC. In WiseTime installation folder, you can see a file called vcredist_x64.exe, double click that file to correct the runtime environment. Then, try run WiseTime again.