I don’t see any activity or time in WiseTime Console?
You will want to verify that you have:
- Installed the WiseTime software on your computer.
- Once installed, you will want to Run the software.
- Once Running you will see the WiseTime icon located in your system tray, which is located by your computer’s clock, or in your menu bar if using Mac or Linux
- Click on the WiseTime icon and verify that the software is not ‘paused’. If it is, select ‘resume’ and it will start tracking your activity & time.
- Last, click on the WiseTime icon and check when the last time the WiseTime App has synced with Console.
How to fix WiseTime.exe-application error (error code 0xc000007b)?
Navigate to the Programs folder on your Windows PC. In WiseTime installation folder, you can see a file called vcredist_x64.exe, double click that file to correct the runtime environment. Then, try run WiseTime again.